Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions govern the supply of goods sold by Only Quality Tools, a trading name of Tradesmans Choice Limited (No. 6072549) of Box 4005, Unit 2, Clifton Way, Cambridge, CB1 7DY (“we” and “us”) to the customer (“you”) and constitute the entire and only agreement between us in relation thereto.
By placing an order with us, you confirm that you are over 18 years old and are legally capable of entering into binding contracts. We reserve the right at our sole discretion not to accept any order.
The prices we quote will include or exclude VAT depending upon the display option selected at the top of the screen. VAT is not charged if the shipping address is outside the European Union. A full VAT invoice is included with all orders.
Please note, we do not deduct VAT for business customers within the EU unless you can provide an official company purchase order that includes your VAT registration number and company details.
The price payable for the goods you order is as set out on our web site at the time you place your order, plus any charges for shipping and insurance as set out during the checkout process. Occasionally an error may occur with our web site and goods may be incorrectly priced. In such circumstances, we will not be obliged to supply the goods at the incorrect price.
All major credit and debit cards are accepted; Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
We will normally dispatch your goods within 24-48 hours of receiving your order. The goods become your property as soon as they are received by you.
For shipping charges and service information, please see our shipping information page.
If there are any problems with the goods, please let us know as soon as possible (within 14 working days) and retain all packaging. If your order does not arrive, you must report it to us within 30 days of the sale. If we have not heard from you within 30 days, we assume that you have received and accepted the goods. For lost or delayed orders, a replacement will only be shipped out after 15 working days from the original date of posting. Please be patient; sometimes orders can just be delayed within the postal system.
We are happy to ship internationally. For shipping charges and service information, please see our shipping information page.
An indication of stock levels and dispatch times can be found on each product page. If we are unable to forfill your order, we will notify you and refund any amounts due as soon as possible.
If you wish to cancel your order you may do so at any time until we dispatch it. please notify us by email or telephone if this is the case.
For full details of our returns policy, please see our returns & refunds page.
Where things like strikes, wars, acts of terrorism or even small things like power cuts interfere in our business with you, we will do our best to keep things going. We shall have no liability to you for any failure which is due to such unforeseen circumstances or any other situation outside our control.
If there is a problem with the goods, we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than a refund of the purchase price. Our liability to you shall not in any event include losses related to any business of yours, such as loss of profits or business interruption, neither will we be responsible to you for any other loss which is not a foreseeable consequence of us being in breach of these terms and conditions or our legal duties. This does not affect your statutory rights if you are a consumer, nor is it intended to exclude our liability to you for fraudulent misrepresentation or for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
Any correspondence between us and you is confidential and must be treated as such. This means it must not be published or distributed either in its entirety, part or in summary form without prior written consent.
We are the owners of the licensee of all intellectual property (including text images, illustrations, trademarks, graphics and devices) in our website and any correspondence entered into from us to you. These are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
This contract shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law.
- Grizzly G7943 12 Speed Heavy-Duty Bench-Top Drill PressAll the features and dependability of an expensive industrial grade drill press—with a price tag that’s astoundingly low. Includes built-in light Collar size: 2.595″ Precision-ground cast iron table Table swing: 360-Degree Table tilts: 90-Degree left and right Overall height: 38″ Approximate shipping weight: 154-Pound.All the features and dependability of […]
- Multitool: Ultimate Survival Multi Tool with Pouch, Folding Hand Tool Makes A Great Fathers Day or Graduation GiftBe Smart and Carry a Stainless Steel Multitool Everywhere You Go Perfect for: Camping Hiking Survival Home Projects Emergency Use Travel Keep one with you everywhere you go! Our high-quality power assist multipurpose tool kit includes: Needlenose Pliers Regular Pliers Sharp Knife Small Knife Small Screwdriver Medium Screwdriver Large Screwdriver Phillips Screwdriver Bottle Opener Can […]
- SQUARE D 40-60 FSG2 (9013FSG2J24) Water Well Submersible Pump Pressure Switch(1) FSG2 40/60 pressure switch. PRE SET ON 40PSI, OFF 60 PSI. SQUARE D Brand. Rated for up to a 2HP 230 Volt motor. GOOD HIGH QUALITY SWITCH!FSG2 Pressure switch Related posts: Siemens W0816ML1125CU 125 amp, 8 Space, 16 Circuit, Outdoor Load Center Square D by Schneider Electric DU321RB 30 Amp 240-Volt 3-Pole Not Fusible […]
- Ryobi P704 18-Volt ONE+ Area Light (Tool Only – Battery and Charger Not Included)The P704 is lightweight and compact in design yet durable enough for jobsite use. Featuring an adjustable head for aiming light to desired location.The high intensity light bulb brightly illuminates work area with 1,000 lumens.18 Volt Flashlight Related posts: Ryobi P340 ONE Plus 18V JobPlus with Multi-Tool Attachments (Bare – Tool Only) GERIT –Ryobi 14.4V […]
- Factory-Reconditioned Milwaukee 2607-82CT M18 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/2 in. Hammer Drill Driver KitThis is a factory reconditioned product. Reconditioned generally means that the product has been returned to the manufacturer, who brings the product back to like new condition. Some products may contain cosmetic blemishes. Includes M18 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/2 in. Hammer Drill Driver – 2607-80, M18 18V Compact Lithium-Ion Battery Pack, M12/M18 Multi-Voltage Charger, Carrying […]
- Fluke 414D Laser Distance Meter, II Class, 50m Range, +/- 2mm Accuracy Model: 414DUse the ruggedly accurate Fluke 414D laser distance meter so instantly measure up to 50m (165 ft). Put the Fluke 414D on your tool belt and reach beyond the common tape measure – up to 50 meters (165 ft). This professional-grade laser distance meter is fast and easy to use, improving accuracy and reducing measurement […]